Shimano Dura Ace R9170 Disc Di2 11 Speed Groupset
Sale Sold out
Regular price £3,604.01 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Shimano Dura Ace R9170 Disc Di2 11 Speed Groupset Builder
The DURA-ACE Di2 groupset is the result of Shimano’s ongoing passion for technology. This is reflected in every single component in the groupset. All components are joined together to work as one, reinforcing each other for unparalleled performance.
For the new DURA-ACE Di2 groupset, Shimano have improved upon each and every individual component. Together they form a truly superior groupset. A perfectly balanced total system. Improving performance by maximising efficiency: that’s how Shimano are able to ensure the best for cyclists with the highest demands.
In addition to traditional “Full” Synchro Shift, riders can optionally select “Semi” Synchro Shift. This intuitive new mode automatically reacts when the rider shifts from one chainring to another, automatically shifting the rear derailleur to minimise the gear step, thus preserving the rider’s rhythm.
- Chainset: Dura-Ace R9100, 170, 192.5 and 175mm cranks, with 34/50, 36/52 and 39/53 ring options
- Brakes/Shifters: Dura-Ace Di2 R9170 Hydraulic Disc 2x11 (Choice of hose lenghts)
- Front Derailleur: Dura-Ace Di2 R9150 - Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Dura-Ace Di2 R9150
- Cassette: Dura-Ace R9100 11-25, 12-25, 11-28, 12-28 and 11-30 options
- Chain: Dura Ace CN-9000 - 114 Links
- Internal seatpost battery and charger included.
- Cables Included: 2x 350mm, 1x 300mm, 1x 650mm, 1x 700mm, 1x 1000mm
- Di2 Junction Boxes Included: SM-JC41, SM-EW90-A - Optional EWRS910F (In-Frame junction box) or EWS910H (Bar-End junction box)
All components can be ordered separately. Give us a call on 07739341839 to get quotes.
Separately give us a call to order specific sizes and specs of this groupset.